Friday, December 14, 2012

WHO KNEW NEWARK AVE HAD IT SO GOOD!!

So I've been recently working with clients in search of medical office space near Christ Hospital. I met a really nice doctor from New Brunswick who is interested in expanding his practice into Jersey City. His goal is to open a Specialty Pediatrics Practice somewhere near Christ Hospital. Well anyone in Commercial Real Estate here in Jersey City knows that 550 Newark Avenue is a highly sought after location but who can really find space in that building??? So I showed him this great little space at 646 Newark Avenue across from the Court House. Just steps away from this fantastic new dental office. The space was previously used as a day care but it may have been originally opened as a doctor's office because it was set up with examination rooms and all. The space also had a huge yard in the back equipped with a child friendly play area. While there on Newark, I was struck by the recent development in the area. The City has finally gotten around to finishing up the sidewalks near 595 Newark Avenue and installed new Parking Meters "...as if we needed any more of these.." But it looks nice. Well, as I was saying my goodbye's and closing the gate on the Doctor's office I was approached by a Ricky Bagolie who recently opened his new law practice on Newark Avenue. The exact address is 648 Newark Avenue, Jersey City, NJ and If you've been in Real Estate for any time here in Jersey City you would have remembered this was the old, close to delapitating, title building....Well Bagolie has partnered up with Alan Friedman and Michael Sluka (Keith Sluka's brother - local mortgage broker) and has renovated that old Title building into something quite spectacular!!! Bagolie invited me inside to check it out and I was awestruck by the great work they did in renovating the place... They are specifically personal injury attorney's but he wanted me to get the word out that he has extra office space located in his new building that he's willing to lease out to attorney's for a negotiable rate. Feel free to contact me and I can send you some photos...The place is magnificent! Bagolie also informed me that he's considering starting up a Newark Avenue Business Association, much like the ones in Downtown Jersey City, this could potentially be great for business owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment